Friday, October 24, 2014

Randomnesses

Wow, it's been a reeeeeally long time since I've blogged. I figured it was about time to update everyone on what's been going on around here...
(All of these pictures are from my phone, so sorry if they're blurry :)

The biggest news is baby Kaytlin Brooke Einfeld, Samantha and Jeremy's baby! She is now 2 weeks old, little tiny, and absolutely adorable with dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

My other niece, Lydian, had her 5th birthday! I can't believe how big she's getting, she is such a little ball of energy and fun, but so sweet and caring. 

Only in Washington do you leave dressed for fall and come back wearing sunglasses...it's that time of year where it's impossible to know what to wear because it's cold, windy, and rainy in the morning and sunshiney (Cuz that word is totally in the dictionary...) in the afternoon.

Dad holding Kaytlin, only a few hours old <3

Everyone's doing well over here at the zoo. Hemingway the guinea pig got a new home with Melissa and Lydian! He loves Lydian as much as she loves him, they make a pretty adorable pair!

The beautiful PNW with Mt. Baker in the background.

I got to house sit for a couple nights last week! It's odd being in a big house alone, but kinda fun too. My dog didn't think so though...

 Another picture of Kaytlin...how adorable is she??

Little Miss Lydian, we went pumpkin shopping together yesterday! Love her so much...

So, there's an update on some of the happenings here at the Clark house. For those of you that follow me on Instagram, you've already seen most of these pics...sorry. Maybe I'll get into the habit of posting more again...no promises though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment