Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Photo-a-day Phlop

You know those ideas that sounds so good, you just can't resist trying it? And then you get a few weeks into it and you start doing less and less of it till finally...you just quit. Well, that's kinda what happened with my "Photo a day" challenge. I started getting behind and just never got caught up again. Maybe someday I'll actually do it for 30 days :)

But, to make up for my flop I have for you some very, very adorable pictures!! My bestie called me up the other day and said there was a 1 week old foal next door, and knowing the photo junkie I am, asked if I'd like to come take some pics of it. Of course, I couldn't pass up this opportunity. Hope you guys enjoy the pics of the precious little guy and his mama!









Hope you're all enjoying your summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment