Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A new computer and a hot summer day

 So the newest excitement for me (other than getting hit in a parking lot and getting hired to sub in the Lynden Christian high school orchestra, woot!) is my new computer! I just got it last night and LOVE it. It's one of those 2-in-1 tablet/mini laptops. I needed a new laptop since I'm (hopefully) going to be doing online college this fall, and my old laptop doesn't go online...which kinda defeats the purpose of online college. Anyhoo, this thing is pretty dang awesome, and all of the "cons" I found on online reviews are really no problem for me (such as the mini keyboard etc.) I spent some time out in the sun getting it all set up. Here are a couple pics of it:


 ~so it can be a touch screen laptop (but also has a touchpad on the keyboard and I could get a mouse for it)...
 ...or I can just use it as a tablet! It will be so nice for car rides, or having to do homework on the go. Here's a link to it if you want to know more about it: http://www.amazon.com/Transformer-T100TA-C1-GR-Detachable-Touchscreen-Laptop/dp/B00FFJ0HUE

~And since it was an awesomely sunny day, I decided to take some pictures. It has been so long since I've actually taken the time to edit pictures from my real camera (not just photos from my iPod on Instagram) that I forgot how much I enjoy it! So I had fun today :)
 ~Summer toes! :)
 ~It is actually possible to take a selfie with a DSLR!! This one was first try, so not too bad :P

~I think this one is my favorite of the day

 ~This is an old picture I found on my SD card that I never edited, so just randomly did it :)

~I love flowers...and warm weather...and summer. Ah, life is good :)

Have a great rest of the week, and enjoy the sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment