Saturday, February 8, 2014

Randomness...

I haven't blogged in awhile, but I'm hoping since I know have an iPod with a blogging app AND camera (yay!) I can keep ya'll updated on the happenings a bit more often. So this is just a bunch of random stuff...

PJ on a crisp, sunny morning by the river!! I love being able to get and and ride for a bit when I have a couple of free hours and the weather is nice. I'm really looking forward to more of that in the summer!
Bradley got to be Kellogg the cow at our church's ice cream social a couple weeks ago! That was awesome, he loved it :)
Ahh, nothing like a London Fog when stuck indoors doing homework on a cold day. Homework and practicing (as you can tell by the music stand in the background of this pic) have pretty much been my life lately. I played in a competition tonight which, even though I didn't place, was a lot of fun and a great experience. So glad that's over... :)
Elsie got a haircut a couple days ago, and since its so cold, she's always shivering. So, I put her sweater on and let her catch some rays to warm up.
Lydian and I early this morning snuggling on my bed :) If I don't smile big enough, she always says "you didn't cheese!" So we have to take it again :P

So, there's an update. Hopefully there will be more updates more often.
Have a great weekend, stay warm! :)

1 comment: