Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 7th, 2013. Emily and Caleb's wedding!

What can I say? Emily and Caleb's wedding was absolutely wonderful. I could not be more proud of my big sister and new brother in law, I love them so much. Thanks to Caleb's best man, Samuel Cover, we're able to get a sneak peak at the wedding pictures since we haven't gotten any from the official photographer :)

 A very handsome groomsman :)
Me :)

An adorable flower girl :)

The GORGEOUS bride, my beautiful sister Emily


 These were a couple of my favorites. So sweet.

 Our family, with a new big brother :)

Love you both so, so much. I hope you're enjoying your honeymoon in Hawaii!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing pictures, I can't wait to see more! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one with all the Christmas-y colors! Thanks for posting these pictures! It looks like it was a really pretty wedding :)

    ReplyDelete